NOTE: This is a response and recovery demo website. Learn more about ProudCity Recovers →


American Red Cross Food, clothing, shelter, and medical assistance 1-800-733-2767 Contact
Assistance Programs Calworks Help paying for housing, food, etc. Contact
CalFresh Program Food assistance 1-877-847-3663 Contact
California Board of Equalization (BOE) Sales and use, property and special taxes. (800) 400-7115 Contact
California Contractors State License Board Guidance on building after a natural disaster (800) 321-2752 Contact
California Department of Housing and Community Development Questions about repairs, installation and/or registration and titling (916) 255-2501 Contact
California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Replacing driver licenses, identification cards, vehicle registration, and certificates of title lost to disaster (800) 777-0133 Contact
California Department of Public Health Health concerns related to a disasters (916) 650-6416 Contact
California Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Services for those with CALVET loans who have suffered damages (800) 952-5626 Contact
California Employment Development Department (EDD) Employment services for job seekers and employers (800) 300-5616 (unemployment) (888) 745-3886 (assistance for employers) Contact
California Office of Emergency Services (CalOES) Disaster preparedness and recovery (916) 845-8510 Contact
Department of Insurance Existing insurance policies and coverage provided (800) 927-4357 Contact
Franchise Tax Board Filing disaster and casualty losses on a tax return (800) 852-5711 Contact
Health Coverage Medical, dental and vision care coverage to low-income individuals 916-552-9200 Contact
Internal Revenue Service Casualty, Disaster, and Theft Losses & Federal income and payroll taxes (800) 829-1040 Contact
Salvation Army Help with food, household needs, clothing and personal needs. 1-800-725-2769 Contact
Close window